Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Friday 18 April 2014

FMP Drawings and a change of heart !

I was working on my final major project earlier and sorting out what drawings I've got so thought I'd share a few of them with you so you can see what I've been up to while I've been absent from my blog!
My final project is based on 'the secret garden'. I have made a 'brave ' decision following my tutorial a few weeks ago and have decided that instead of designing collections for the gift market I am designing prints for fashion fabric.......namely for teen lingerie! Big turnaround but I've already got quite a lot done in the form of designs for giftwrap... with just a bit of 'tweaking' they'll be just perfect!!







Hope you've enjoyed your visit. Thanx for taking the taking the time to pop by and hope you all enjoy your holiday weekend. Hugz, Jayne xx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous work ..well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lush Thelma:) love the robin his fevvers look real..some gorgeous stuff here hope your having a good Easter break and chilling huggles Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete