Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Tuesday 11 February 2014

A Peek at my Embroidery module

Afternoon all. Thanx for the  lovely comments :)  I really appreciate your input. Today I want to share some of my embroidery module which, again, I did quite some time ago. As usual I started with a theme , did some drawing sets and then interpreted them in embroidery. The emphasis was on the 'drawn quality' and not my usual neat embroidery stitches!


One of my initial drawing sets.


Another drawing sheet.


Machine and hand embroidery.


Machine Embroidery. Appliqued rose in organza on a discharged background.


Hand embroidery Pleated organza dandelion head with couching and woven embroidered leaves.




Machine embroidery. Layered cut panel at the top.

Well that's the peek for today. Thanx for stopping by and I  hope you've enjoyed it. Enjoy the rest of your day. Hugz, Jayne xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jayne huge congratulations these are amazing well deserved hugs Pam xx

    ReplyDelete