Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Thursday 1 August 2013

Beautiful in Blue !

I have real problems colouring blonde hair without it looking yellow!!! The challenge at graph'it this week is...... blonde hair so it gave me a kick up the rear to get my markers out n have another go.
This is the result
For the back I used pale blue pearlised card which I embossed with the psychedelic splodgeaway mask to add texture. The spotty paper is from dovecraft basics range which was matted onto textured silver mirricard.
 
My image is from Saturated canary and she's been coloured with promarkers then die cut- can't remember what make die! As usual I've finished her off with foiling on her earrings! I just love foiling and makes no mess unlike when I get my paws on glitter !!! lol                                   
 
Thanx for stopping by today. Have a fab day whatever you're doing. Hugz, Jayne xxxx             
                                 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jayne, fabulous colouring in xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorjus!! Thelma fabby colouring c u soon huggles Lou xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is great! Fab colouring and I love love love the foiled earrings!
    Thanks so much for joining our challenge at the Graph'it marker blog!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clean, fresh fell this pretty card has. Thanks so much for playing at Graph'It Colour Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so gorgeous, love the image and fab layout, thanks for joining us at GraphIt Colour challenge, karenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Love this image! Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'it Colour Challenge! Hugs, Simonne x

    ReplyDelete