Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Pink n Lemon

Hi all. Well I've had a really busy week last week n didn't manage to do any blogging or even any crafting for the whole week!!   :(    I'm trying to catch up but it's far too hot to hurry lol.
I haven't entered any of the Kenny K challenges for ages and as I had an order for a sweet 16th card I decided to combine the 2!
The challenge theme is Lemonade sale - a photo inspiration which was basically shades of pink n lemon. Here's my take on it

The image is Mae Western from Kenny K. I love her as she seems to have so much attitude !!!
The background was created with various papers from my stash and the sentiments from lili of the valley.

A close up of the lovely Mae whom I coloured with my promarkers, adding touches of foiling to finish.
Thanx for stopping by. Hugz, Jayne xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Amazing colouring Jayne, you are so talented!!Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you have used an image of me and you on here Thelma!!! lmaoooooooooo fab card great colouring see you soon now Paul is out of hospital xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and the colours look great.

    Thank you for playing along with Kenny K this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shes saucy Jayne! Great colouring as always.x

    ReplyDelete