Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Glamour and Glitz

The challenge over at saturated canary this time is glamour n glitz and as my collection of these FAB digistamps is now quite considerable and most of them are very glam I was a bit spoilt for choice lol!
Before I post this I must apologise for the quality of my pics- don't know whats wrong with my camera!!!


 I started out with the fab saturated canary stamp which I coloured with my promarkers. It was cut out with a spellbinder die and matted onto textured silver card. The backing paper was from my stash- free from a mag! I cut round some of the elements with a craft knife and slotted my image underneath it. I used a printed tag sentiment and added a silver ribbon then the whole thing was finished with lots of glitter and some sparkly stones!





Thanx for visiting and I promise I'll try and replace the pics for better ones as soon as I sort my camera out!!!    Lotz of hugz, Jayne xxxxx
<3  Replaced - much better now ! lol.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous, even though the photos not so great! Your colouring in is superb xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous as always Jayne. Gorgeous image and colouring and that background paper is lovely. (Free too!) lolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jayne much better in real life seeing as though I sat and watched you make it LOL huggles hun see you soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete