Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Saturday 15 June 2013

Violet in Watercolour

Good morning all. Another bright sunny morning here. Hope it's nice wherever you are! My design for a project using the fab splodgeaway mat is featured on the splodgeaway blog today.

I used distress ink and one of the abstractz masks, blended on my splodgeaway mat to create the background and used the same technique with one of  the new border masks to create the mat.
 
My image is a digistamp, Violet Vintage from Saturated Canary and I used my mat to lay down distress inks which I then used to watercolour my image. Some flowers from my stash, some ribbon and a sentiment finished my card off.
 
Thanx for stopping by. Hope you all have a FAB weekend whatever you're up to! Hugz, Jayne xxxx
 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne this is stunning and your water colouring is amazing. Great to catch up with you on Saturday

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully created - I can't wait to see more of your artwork!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete