Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Saturday 22 June 2013

Toffee swirls

Morning everyone. We're off to a good start weather-wise as it's quite bright n sunny but the forecast for laters not good at all :(  Never mind.....some crafting time !
Before I start I'd just like to say welcome to my new followers and thankyou Sandy for taking the time to leave me soooo many lovely comments. Everyone's  comments are much appreciated. <3
My latest DT work is featured on the splodgeaway blog today http://splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk/ so pop over if you have time n see some of the fab work the rest of the DT have created.
It was all about my fave mask n I chose the swirly lattice. I love the way the swirls draw your eye to the middleof your work.... perfect placement for your image !

My image is a digi stamp from Jade Dragonne. I coloured her face and hair with promarkers and 'tangled' the rest of the image . The background used distress inks and the swirly lattice mask. The sentiment is from Lili of the valley and I added a border and ribbon to finish. . . oh and some punched flowers in pearly copper paper!
Hope you like my latest creation. Take care and have a fab day whatever you're doing. Thanx for stopping by. Hugz, Jayne xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Love the toffee colour scheme, beautiful. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayne. I have commented on the Splodge blog but just had to pop over to your blog and say how gorgeous this card is. We are all tangleing I think at the moment.lolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab image from Jade Dragonne Jayne and love the zentangle huggles hun c u Monday Thelma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious and what a great name for this piece of lovely!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Jayne, I love the zentangling too x

    ReplyDelete