Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Friday 14 June 2013

My Talented Daughter :)

Good morning to you all. Another bright, sunny day hopefully - it's off to a good start anyway! Today I would like to share with you the card my daughter, Bridie made for her dad for father's day.
She's 13 and we like nothing better than to sit and craft together - nothing beats some quality crafty time together!

She used stormy skies distress ink and a splodgeaway mask for the background and my splodgeaway blending mat and more distress inks for the topper before stamping it with some fab seaside themed  stamps which were free in a stamping mag!
Hasn't she done a good job? I love it and I'm sure her dad will be dead chuffed to get it! :)

Thanx for taking the time to look. Hope you all have a fab day whatever you're doing. Hugz, Jayne (and Bridie !) xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card, what a clever girl, gosh if she's this good now, what she going to be like in a few years time? Eek! Better watch out crafters lol! Talented Mummy too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Bridie its a gorgeous card he'll love it hugs Sue xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx ladies. I do appreciate ur comments n Bridies dead chuffed. Big hugz x x x x :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Bridie this card is amazing I bet your dad was really pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful!! It is always so much fun to find someone new to follow!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete