Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Lovely Ladies

Evening all. (sound like Dixon of Dock Green!!! - showing my age a bit there lol) The challenge over at Octopode this time is 'lovely ladies' and this is my offering.

I've chosen to use Helga - LOVE these images as they're sooo different and quirky. I used a doily and patterned paper from my stash , card candy and the sentiment is from the Frou Frou range at crafters companion. My good mate Carol donated the bee to finish it off !

The marvellous Helga up close n personal!

Thanx for looking. Hope you like my latest offering. I'd really appreciate you commenting. Hugz, Jayne xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. This is fab Thelma!!! sorry I haven't been leaving comments but you know why LOL xxxx see you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Jayne,love the brown and pink combination x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx. Hope ur all enjoying ur hols x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not help but laugh - it looks to me like a phone home creation!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete