Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Monday 3 June 2013

Cute little Tangles

Morning all. What a beautiful start to the day! Sun is shining n the birds are singing. Lets hope it stays like this.
This morning I'd like to share my latest card which I made using tangles instead of colouring my image in. I've only just started doing zentangle so the patterns are pretty basic but I really enjoyed doing it.

The image is from Lily of the valley and I love it - soooo cute! I left the rest of the card pretty plain so as not to detract from the image although I did use embossed pearlised paper from Debbi Moore to add some texture.

A closer look at my tangles!

I really enjoyed doing this - it's soooo relaxing and even if it's not true zentangle I like it lol.
Thanx for stopping by. Have a fab day whatever you're doing. Hugz, Jayne xxxx

1 comment: