Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Wednesday 20 March 2013

I'm Back!

Sorry I haven't blogged for such a long time but I've been a bit under the weather n family things took over for a while. This morning while I was nosing on face book I came across the Indigo blu challenge but time was fast running out so I got straight up and made a quick card to enter. The theme was BLUE and this is what I came up with.
I used the Indigo blu nature 1 stamp set which I love and use all the time. I cut strips of patterned black n white paper and coloured it with distress inks. All the stamping was from the set except the bottom sentiment which was from Lili of the valley and a fab birthday gift from my great crafty buddy Sue aka Lou! so thanx for that Sue........love it!

A closer look at the image panel. Anyway I'm off to post it before it closes! Thanx for stopping by. Hugz, Jayne xxxxxxxx

12 comments:

  1. This is just lovely. The stamped image looks so delicate. So glad you made it in time. Thank you for joining in with the first Indigo Blu Challenge. good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab!!!!!!!!! Thelma good luck with the challenge and see you soon I hope lots of huggles Lou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the colours you've used :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx ladies. I really appreciate tr comments x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jayne this is beautiful love it hugs Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx for all ur lovely comments. I really appreciate it . Hugz x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful design, love the colors and die cuts.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete