Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Saturday 10 November 2012

Vintage Christmas Card

Morning Everyone. Once again my card is on the splodgeaway blog. The theme was vintage ladies and I decided to do something a bit away from my usual vintage offerings! This is what I came up with:
Vintage images always look soooooo straight-faced and I thought this sentiment from Dyan Reavley fitted in perfectly! Sorry the pic quality isn't so good but I had a catastrophe with my micro sd card and so had to take the pic on my mobile and email myself it!!!!!
Tom is on create and craft tomorrow with loads of fabby new splodgeaway goodies and tons of inspiration sodon't miss that and why not pop over to http://splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/ and take a look at what eveyone's been up to. I'm off to search for my sd card for hours AGAIN lol! Thanx for stopping by. Hugz, Jayne xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jayne ..any sign of you being a nanna yet??? lol hugglesssssssssssssss hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving me a good laugh Jayne. Great card.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You jingle your own bells too!!! Love it Jayne. Hope to see you this week? Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please pop over to my blog I have an award for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete