Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Monday 5 November 2012

November Splodgeaway Challenge

Hi all. The second Splodgeaway monthly challenge has opened and the theme isChristmas  Blue 'n' silver! Take a look at http://splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk/ and have a go. Take a look at what the DT have been up to. There's some fabby Splodgeaway goodies up for grabs !
 I decided to make a christmas wall hanging instead of my usual card lol!


I used some Molly Bloom stamps as the main focus that were in a christmas mag n stamp pack and coloured them with my promarkers. The background was made using Splodgeaway snowflake-a-lot mask and various blue distress inks. All my supplies were purchased from Suzicraft.

Some close-ups of the images as you can't see the detail on the main pic!

Lots of stickles and liquid pearls added the finishing touches!
Have a go yourself and be in with a chance of winning those Splodgey goodies! Thanx for stopping by. Hugz, Jayne xxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the design and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Jayne its fab colours are gorgeous and I love Molly Bloom lol see you soon huggles xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. jayne this is lovely, i love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww ....this is just fabulous, fabulous Jayne... The pictures do not do it justice until you click for a close up ... lovely MB images.
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jayne, I am definately starting to think of you as the Cutsie designer as you are so good at cute! Sam

    ReplyDelete