Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Saturday 20 October 2012

Autumn Glory

Hi all. My latest project for the Splodgeaway DT was  on the Splodgeaway blog at http://splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/autumn-glory.html yesterday! I've been soooo busy arranging a surprise baby shower for my daughter for last night that I hadn't even realised it was on!  The theme was 'autumn glory' and I decided to go for something other than a card and made this candle and gift box.




A closer look at the detail.
Anyway pop over to http://splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk/ if you'd like to know how I made it and see what the rest of the DT have been up to.
I'm off to my 'second home' again.....the local hospital! It's turned into 1 of those weeks again! Eldest daughter admitted Monday then sent home, youngest daughter admitted Thursday then sent home and now my eldest daughter has been told to go back today by her midwife!!! It's all go. Thanx for stopping by and hope to see you again soon. Hugz. Jayne xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Jayne!! I love it and me and you seem to be never away from hospitals lmaoo xxxx

    ReplyDelete