Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Wednesday 3 October 2012

A Yard of Twine !!!!!!

Our DT for the Splodgeaway blog task this time was to use a yard of something in our design. I thought I'd have a go at a card for a male and use a yard of twine (like you use in the garden!!)

As well as one of my fave Splodgeaway masks I also used the fab Indigo Blu's Alice in Wonderland stamp set that Suzicraft have recently got in stock........ love it!
Have a look @ http://splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/a-yard-of-twine.html for instructions on how I created my card and while you're there you can enjoy all the things the rest of the DT have been busy creating. Enjoy ! n thanx for stopping by. Hugz, Jayne xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Fab card love it!!! soon be saturday woohoooooooooooo excited much!!!! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete