Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Friday 21 September 2012

Splodgeaway watercolour

My card for the watercolour  dt challenge is on the splodgeaway blog today so pop on over to http://splodgeaway.blogspot.co.uk/ and take a look at how I've made it and what the other super-talented design team have been up to !

I've gone for the Mediterranean look.


A close-up of my image watercoloured with distress inks. Thanx for stopping by. Hugz, Jayne xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jayne love the colours xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayne, now I remember your Blog - Lack off sleep does strange things to your memory! Lovely card, you should put your book on here! Sam

    ReplyDelete