Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Thursday 27 September 2012

Mr Splodgeaway on Create and Craft TV !

Tom was on create and craft with Maria Simms today. Hope you caught the show. It was FAB!!!! New products and loads of inspiration from the design team! Here's two of my cards made using one of the brilliant new Christmas stenscapes.The're really easy to use and mean you can make loads of Christmas cards and no two cards will be exactly the same !!!!

Using a monochrome colourscheme makes a nice change !


This one's another sliding tag card but made in a totally different way. Sorry for the rubbish pics but I forgot to take a pic at home and had to take them on my mobile before  I gave them to Tom !!!!
Two posts in less than ah hour lol . Thanx for stopping by. Hugz, Jayne xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I love these Jayne ..love monochrome its my fave...soon be Harrogate soooooooooooo excited lmao xxx huggles you

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards jayne, see you next week! x

    ReplyDelete