Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Thursday 6 September 2012

Bring out the Bunting

The challenge this week at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk is to make a card with bunting on it. As the challenge is sponsered by Lilli of the Valley I used an image of their's that was a freebie in a mag some time ago.
I coloured my image with promarkers and used my new favouritest piece of kit.......perfect pearls, to make her necklace..... love the effect you can get with these even if you don't manage to apply them perfectly!!


 I think the background paper is from my minds eye which I made a border on with a promarker. I used some scraps of pastel striped paper from my stash and a fiscars border punch to make a horizontal border. My bunting was cut from the same paper and I used a hero arts alphabet stamp that I've had for YEARS but use again and again, to stamp 'love'. The 'with' was hand written with a zig caligraphy pen. I used card candy and stickles to add a bit of 'glitz'. Thanx for looking, Jayne xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge and I love this stamp lovely card Jayne xxxx huggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, love the DP and LOTV image. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete