Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Thursday 30 August 2012

Going round in Circles

Poor Bo Peep has been running around in circles looking for her lost sheep but don't worry she's found him lol! At http://toffchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ this week the theme is 'circles'. Here's my entry.
I started with an A4 piece of card folded in half and made a 'rocker ' card , cut freehand. The background was created using various distress inks, spray inks and loads of different circle 'masks'..... many made from empty packaging! The final layer was created using gesso coloured with a little spray dye and scraped through sequin waste using a credit card! I like the depth all these layers have created. I then cut 2 circular frames from patterned paper from my stash and 1 circle and used these  to mount my image onto.
My image is Little Bo Peep, one of my fave digistamps from octopode......... Her sheep is just soooo quirky and cute!!
I coloured them both with promarkers and finished them off by adding touches of liquid pearls and some adhesive gems to the sheep!
The edge of the background was tidied up with peeloffs and the sentiment from creative expressions was stamped directly onto the card . The whole thing was finished off with a small ribbon bow at each top corner and a liquid pearl dot in the middle of each one ! Thanx for looking. Hugz, Jayne xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love the card shape and that is one of my fav Octopode sets. The sentiment is so true and pairs wonderfully with the images here (especially that sheep).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this lol its so good well done you hugsssssssssss xxxxxxxxxxxxx see you soon hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally gorgeous Jayne... thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete