Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Monday 27 August 2012

Black, White and Green all over !

Good morning all. Over at Teddy Bo Towers (http://teddybochallenge.blogspot.co.uk/) this week the theme is Black White and 1 other. I came across a project in a craft mag this week which showed how to colour images in black n white - perfect for this challenge ! I had a go and it didn't turn out exactly as it was in the mag but I quite like the effect anyway....... something I aim to keep trying till I get it right lol.
I used the cute Teddy Bo with a parcel that I bought last christmas and I have used him again and again for all sorts of occasions! I coloured him using a mix of promarkers and spectrum noir pens. The topper was cut using Nellie Sneddon???? dies and my grand calibur. The background paper was a freebie last year from my minds eye! I added a sentiment from hotp and added some black and white card candy from craftwork cards to add more interest. I finished with a hand tied bow  AND my latest new toy........liquid pearls!!! Yes I know they've been around for ages but I've never tried them before! I saw Annette Lee  using them at Suzicraft recently and decided to have a go and I LOVE them ..... thanx Annette!
I used black liquid pearls for the holly berries on the sentiment and also for Bo's eyes and nose.... it gives real definition to him n I love it!!! Thanx for looking . Hugz, Jayne xxx

10 comments:

  1. Jayne its lovely youve done an amazing job at that colouring, i love it
    karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh Jayne this is so cute! Love the layout too! Thank you for playing at the Teddy Bo Challenge Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Jayne.
    Thank you for playing with us at Teddy Bo and good luck.
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jayne its gorgeous xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx 4 the lovely comments. I appreciate it x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx 4 the lovely comments. I appreciate it x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just supercute!! =)

    Thanks for joining us at TeddyBo this time
    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOO I love this! I really love the way you have coloured Teddy Bo, I think he looks perfect in grey :0)
    Thanks for sharing it with us a Teddy Bo's Challenge.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous Jayne!
    Fabulous effect with the liquid pearl and the black/white looks great on your card! So glad you wanted to join us at Teddy Bo this time and I hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how clever with his eyes and nose. Its really made him come alive!! Thannk you so mcu for sharing with us over in Teddy Bo towers,
    Hugs
    H xx

    ReplyDelete