Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Saturday 14 July 2012

Kenny K's Anniversary Bloghop

Waahoooo! Over @ http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/ this week they're having a bloghop with an absolutely AMAZING prize for this week's winner. Take a look. Anyway we needed to create a card for one of the big birthdays..... 18, 21, 30, 40 etc. Here's my contribution:
I started out with an 8x8 card blank and cut '40' out of patterned paper from hotp. I adhered this to my card blank and cut out the little bits around the sides and at the centre.I inked the edges and stamped and embossed some cogs using stamps from Creative expressions. I made the cog embellishments on the top left using the same stamps and metal magic from Debbi Moore. I love using this as the embellishments really do look like they're made of metal.

I used my very favourite images from Kenny K..... Mae Western (above) and Scarlett West (below). They were coloured with promarkers and loads of foiling added to enhance them.... I didn't want to add glitter as my card was for a male!
Male cards are always soooo difficult to do but many images from Kenny K are just the thing.... Love em!!! Thanx soooo much for your special bloghop :)   xx

2 comments:

  1. What a great card and the images look fab, really nice idea.

    Good luck with the hop and thank you for joining in this week with KennyK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card! I love the shape. Very unique. Nice color choices too! Thank you for celebrating with us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew!

    ReplyDelete