Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Red, White, Blue 'n' Bling !!!

The challenge over @ Teddy Bo this week is very patriotic..... Red white 'n ' blue with plenty of added bling - love it! I had to make a card for my Aunty to congratulate her on her new job and thought a patriotic theme would be apt as she got her job jubilee weekend so I combined the 2.


As always teddy Bo 'n' Bea are adorable - I just love to colour them with my promarkers. The background and sentiment was created in my trusty serif software and I finished it all off by adding lots of silver and white stickles and some adhesive stones. I also added a shadow under the bears so they weren't 'floating' although it hasn't showed up well on the pic and it does look a little like they are, indeed, floating :(


A closer pic of my adorable bears. I think in hindsight it would have been better if I had moved the sentiment to the top of the right side and made Bo and Bea bigger............ but we live and learn   :)  xx

6 comments:

  1. love it! Bo's face is a picture and love the union jack background - thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab! Loving the paper and the Teddy Bea & Teddy Bo images you've chosen to use! THank you for sharing your Red White & Blue with us at Teddy Bo & Co Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!
    Thank you for joining us at Teddy Bo and good luck:)
    Hugs,Trine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and gorgeous use of the image :)
    Bo looks so cute!
    So glad you could join us at Teddy Bo this time and I hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I think it is really great the way you have done it ! Love your background and your sentiment with these super bears !! Thanks for joining in on the fun at the Teddybo Challenge ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card and super great "bling"...=)

    Thanks for joining us at TeddyBo this time
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete