Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Tuesday 12 June 2012

It's a Girl Thing.

This card was made to enter into the weekly challenge over at I love promarkers - a card for a little girl. The image was a freebie in a recent issue of one of the card making magazines and as it was designed by Lili of the valley and they are sponsoring the challenge I thought it would be perfect.


I cut one edge off a square card and layered up various 'girly' papers from my stash, mostly from papermania. When all the layering was to my liking I rounded off the other 3 corners so the card stood up in a 'diamond' shape with the fold on the top left side. After colouring the image with my promarkers I cut it out and mounted it onto a doiley then onto the card, using stickey pads on both layers to add dimension..



It was finished off with various embellishments - a ribbon bow, adhesive stones and a butterfly from Debbi Moore and loads of stickles glitter glue!!!    I'm not sure where the sentiment is from..... I've had it ages lol. I added a final finishing touch, writing 'with love' several times next to the ribbon on the left. It's definately GIRLY !

No comments:

Post a Comment