Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Sunday 3 June 2012

I'm Back !!!

I haven't been able to work on my blog for ages. In my defence there's been a lot going on! I've been really busy making samples for Debbi Moore and also..... the most exciting bit of news.... my daughter announced she is expecting a baby! It will be my first grandchild and I'm sooooo excited! The baby's not due until the beginning of November but I've been really busy crocheting baby clothes.

 As I was browsing the blogs I follow I had an urge to do some challenges so.... here goes.
I made this card for the I love promarkers challenge #119 which had to incorporate a digi stamp.
I used "hot Fuzz" from Kenny K. The image was coloured using my promarkers and the background was created using my serif craft artist software which I LOVE! I used the saying " sugar and spice and all things nice" which was repeated and faded into the background and the sentiment was also computer generated.... the real things little girls are made of !! lol.

A close up of Hotfuzz. Really love this image and had such fun colouring her in.
I finished the card by adding highlights with foils and adhesive stones. The overall look seemed to fit in well with the colours used on the uniform.... not at all the usual pallette I would use .

2 comments:

  1. Fun image full of spunk and awesome coloring! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and a fabby card. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete