Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Monday 4 June 2012

Pearls at Kenny K's !

The challenge at Kenny K's this week is 'Pearls'. I came up with the sentiment myself and created the layered background in craft artist software. I really love this software and it's sooo easy to use.... I like to practice as often as poss and find new things everytime I use it!


Maybe it's just me but whenever I think of pearls it always reminds me of the phrase 'twinset n pearls' and Raven from Kenny K is about as far from that image as it's possible to get! She's sooo sexy and fun. I coloured her with my promarkers and added touches of foiling to add a bit of sparkle.


I added her to the background card and finished the whole thing off with some adhesive pearls in various sizes. Like the 'fun factor' of this card..... just my style lol!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Card, Thank you for playing along with us at KKKG challenge, Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun it absolutely is!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Kenny K’s Krafty Girlz *Pearls* challenge and good luck!

    Tammy, KKKG DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete