Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Sunday 19 February 2012

Spring is in the Air

The challenge this week @http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ Is nature. I decided to go through my huge stash n use some of it up!
As it turned out much of my card was using freebies! The image was a mag freebie - part of a set of pre stamped images from Lili of the valley.... love it and it fits right in with the season... soooo cute. I coloured it in with my promarkers. The  inside was decorated with paper from crafters companion which was free with this month's making cards mag and I put a strip down the side on the front of the card. This was edged with a lace sticker to finish it off.
I used garden twine to hold the sentiment in place which was....... you guessed it..... another mag freebie lol.  I edged the aperture with peeloffs and added paper flowers to the bottom right hand side and  a cute wooden ladybird embellishment. The end result? A fresh, spring-like card for any occasion.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jayne. What a fab lot of freebies! Gorgeous LOTV image and a very spring-like card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, love the LOTV image. Thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete