Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Sunday 15 January 2012

Cute 'n' Cuddly

The challenge this week at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com. is cute n cuddly so I used some cute stamps I got free in this month's issue of papercraft inspirations to make this rocker card. I stamped the mouse and made a mask out of post-it notes so that I could stamp the flower vine behind him. The image was coloured using promarkers. The edge of the image was defined with tumbled glass distress inks before matting and layering.


 I used gorgeous dotty ribbon fromhttp://www.debbimoore.co.uk/. The bows were held on with brads and the paper was from my stash.... not sure of the make !  I used alphabet peeloffs to add the sentiment and the whole thing was finished off with a generous sprinkling of gems, again from Debbi Moore.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jayney. Love this shaped card - such a cute image too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week & good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the image and fun shaped card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck. Hugs Dora xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jayne, this is lovely, fab style too. What happend to the 6 foldy cards you said you were going to make...... lmao. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete