Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Friday 16 December 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Christmas Hues of Blues Challenge #73 and I love Promarkers Blue and White challenge

I chose the Christmas Hottie image from  Kenny K for this weeks challenge. As I was short on time (mrs unorganised AGAIN) I used my Serif Craft Artist software to create the background. I really love using this but need to spend more time experimenting to use all the different effects and things! As the challenge suggested I used loads of different blues to mat and layer the background and added snowflakes and the sentiment on the tag, changing the font colour to match the rest of the card. I printed the image out seperately and coloured it with promarkers before adding highlights with foiling. I used foam pads to attach the image to create more depth and finished by adding gems and stickles glitter glue to the snowflakes.
A closeup of the finished snowflake ! Love the effects you can create with this method !!

4 comments:

  1. Jayne this is a beautiful card I love the colours. Hope you have a great Christmas.

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayney. Lovely digital confection of a card in great icy colours. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz & I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jayney :) Great sparkle and fab snowflakes!

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sassy card, love it, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week and hope you have a lovely Christmas
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete