Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Sunday 13 November 2011

i'm a teddybo-aholic !!! LOL

I made this card for a competition in papercraft essentials mag. You had to create a birthday card using some type of digital elements.
The focus of the card was a digistamp from http://teddybo.com/. which I coloured using promarkers in a pastel pink and lilac to give it a really 'girly' feel.
The ruffly part of her tutu was finished in lilac glitter which looks soooo pretty but you can't see it properly on this  photo.To add a bit of extra texture I used a quickie glue penon the pompom on her hat and once it had gone clear I pressed some cottonwool onto it, giving it a woolly fluffy look. Isn't she just adorable? I'm quickly becoming addicted to these gorgeous teddy images !
The background of the card was created using the serif craft artist digital software. I'm not an expert but am getting more comfortable with it and it's so easy to create dimensional embelishments like this metallic look swirl which I highlighted with a jewelled brad to create more dimention. Fingers crossed for the comp :)

No comments:

Post a Comment