Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Wednesday 5 October 2011

A tweak here and there!!!

My Aunt is 80 years young this week and I wanted to make her a card a bit out of the ordinary. Whilst watching a crafters companion dvd I came across a lovely design by Sara Davies. I had some A4 card which went well with the candles I'd purchased to go in the card and got started......      only to find I needed 12x12! I didn't have any in the colour I wanted so used my A4 and tweaked it a bit!
It was a bit smaller than Sara's card but I was still able to fit 4 tealights in it. The image was from the summer breeze cd from http://www.debbimoore.co.uk/. I was a bit unsure whether the box would stay closed properly so I put some wide double sided tape on the back of a piece of the backing paper and cut out some matching seals using a circle punch...
  Pleased with the finnished card and can't wait to make some more............. with a bit more tweaking of course.... you never know how it's gonna end up lol     xx    :)                                                                                                                                               

1 comment: