Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Tuesday 11 October 2011

A touch of GLAMOUR

Been busy making some samples for Debbi Moore designs using her new FASHION Stacker  card making paper pack and layering templates.Theres nothing better to brighten your day than a bit of Glamour and I had such fun having a 'play'. I didn't need to add much to the designs but you could go right over the top if you were that way inclined, adding oodles of glitter and gems,etc
 I love the classic colour scheme of black and white- it always looks so elegant. The layering templates really came in handy on this design to make the 'frames' - all even and perfectly sized..... I could have never managed this 'free hand' lol. I cut the shaped card using a home made plastic template which has worked really well. The closer pic shows the touches of glitter to the jewellery on the glamourous ladies. I kept  the glitter to a minimum as the frames were glittery and I didn't want to overpower the fab images!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment