Fave Quote Courtesy of Dyan Reavley Art from the Heart

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel........ Stride on down and light the bloomin thing yourself!!

Saturday 29 October 2011

KKCG challenge #66 Get Dotty

This weeks challenge was to make a dotty card so I went for a christmas card using BLUES instead of the usual reds and greens! I used Kenny K digistamp Christmas hottie who certainly lives up to her name lol!
The 'sentiment' was from a collage download from Dyan Reavely at ARt from the Heart.... Love them they're fab.. so funny!
Haven't done much crafting this week as I had a shoulder op on Monday n it was a bit too sore but I managed to complete the kkkg challenge - only just though - 10 minutes left till close when I added my link! PHEW!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling much better now and that the op was a success. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Jayne, hope you are ok, hope to see you soon

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete